Contact Me

Friday, August 17, 2018

Shark Attack Pizza Recipe

This looked interesting. Since so many people love shark week, this looked like something to share. The video seems to have several recipes. I think the little pizzas are sharks. Recipe Maybe you can save this and find it next year for shark week. I thought there was only one recipe on the video, but there are more. And, the text has more.

Staying in bed or going to bathroom or for a sandwich in the kitchen is the sum of my activities. I guess that is all frugal. No car!

What did you do to celebrate or recognize shark week?

7 comments:

  1. ok have to ask, what is shark week?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jan,
      LOL. It is a week where lots of shark movies and stuff are on tv. And, all things shark are celebrated. However, I am quite sure someone else can give you a better answer. I certainly am not an expert and do nothing to celebrate.

      Delete
    2. lol! sounds like fun, :)

      Delete
    3. Maybe I will join in with something simple.

      Delete
  2. We watched both Jaws movies this year. We are trying to find entertainment while staying in this extended stay hotel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nawm,
      I never saw the second one. I can imagine you need entertainment, free, hopefully, where you are staying.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Okay, hoping the annoyances have gone away.