Contact Me

Sunday, August 19, 2018

Groceries Aug 12-18, 2018

Four apples
five bananas
dozen eggs
1 Oui
bagged salad greens
bacon
Parm Crisps Frio Originals

 I spent about $11.


The day I had to take the truck back, I bought enough bananas to last me. I might have two a day. I bought eggs last time that contained floaters. Since I kept forgetting to take them back, I got another dozen.

There is still one banana from last week, looking very dead, that I need to consume. Maybe a banana, Miracle Whip, and peanut butter in a sandwich or just leave off the bread. No, it was disgusting.

Trios Original was a snack thing, similar to Lunchables. I mistook the marked-down clearance price and paid too much.  Then, it was not good. At least, it was half price.  The package had three sections--almonds and pumpkin seeds, apricots and cranberries, CheeseParm Crisps. The fruits and nuts were good. The cheese crisps were not. When cheese goes beyond gooey, I dislike it.

I only purchase one Oui at a time. I would eat them all the same day f I bought more. They are that delicious.

Since I have had no car since early Tuesday morning, all the above was bought on Sunday and Monday in anticipation of being without a car..

7 comments:

  1. Eggs are always on my shopping list!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jam,
      Mine, too. I need to get chickens again!

      Delete
  2. When my car is in the shop for a couple of days, I feel lost without it. Why did you have to take the truck back? I thought the insurance company was paying for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alice,
      I do feel lost without it! Exbf rented it for me and he will get repaid. However, I did not want to have him get me one for such a long time. I thought attorney would get this taken care of sooner. No one heard anything from insurance until 12 days after accident!

      Delete
  3. I buy one Oui at a time too. I could eat them all day. I keep looking for coupons to cut the cost.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barbara,
      It is good we know our weaknesses and avoid temptation. I see coupons in the Sunday paper. And, sometimes coupons are left around the area where the dairy dept. Good luck in finding the coupons. Do you buy the Sunday paper?

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Okay, hoping the annoyances have gone away.