Contact Me

Saturday, August 11, 2018

On 8/8/18

On 8/8/18 I made a purchase of $8.18 and paid with check number 3818. I was amazed and cashiers were excited, wanting to get me to a lottery.

Another time, I wrote a check for $6.65 and the young male cashier was making the sign of the cross and also making a sign to get rid of vampires. He was so flustered he could barely do his job, hyperventilating and calling relatives, worried the .end was near and they would be separated if the Rapture occurred right then. Can you imagine if I could cause the Rapture?

I see amazing coincidences (818) not a supernatural sign. Well, on the 665, that is a near miss and counts for nothing since we are not playing horseshoes or throwing hand grenades   I do think lots of people who harmlessly say they have a lucky number. Do you hold a lot of stock in numbers and their ability and meanings?

I had so much fun tonight that I can barely move, but I will tell you all about it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay, hoping the annoyances have gone away.