Contact Me

Wednesday, August 14, 2024

Tommy Won't Let Me Talk

Tommy received a large check for income tax refund. But, it was not what he expected or the number he turned in to IRS. I knew he sat down to do this. And, I was aware I should not talk. But, I just keep talking to him. Then, he fusses at me. Maybe I can remember from now on. I just still feel so bad, ill actually. My brain is not working! This is a med that makes me feel awful, almost worse than what I have. 

My black eye is worse today. All these frozen spots hurt so, burn, itch. I look like I was in a fight!

I keep opening my mouth to talk and shut it quickly....lol. I suppose he does not care about the pretty earrings on the girl on the news story. 

Today, even though I was too tired, we went to the place to pick up food for the five little girls. We got two boxes and gave them the lion's share once again. I kept 9 lbs of apples, gave them 12 lbs. Kept 6 lbs. of peaches, gave them 6 lbs.

I kept two 2 lb. bags of navy beans, gave them 2 lbs. They got all the canned food, about 20 cans, 6 of those canned salmon. We kept the milk, two gallons. All five are now in school or at sitters, so mother can work, and the girls eat at school and with sitter. The next time I don't feel like going, we won't. Summer was the lean time for them. 

That above won't go away. I didn't do it. 

If I cannot stand the Gala apples, I will give them those next week. The peaches are delicious. 

Last evening, I went through the red box. It was all Christmas stuff that I bought on sale. Some items were gifts. Now I have some place to put the piddling rest of the Christmas stuff away. 

In a bit he is going to take all the plastic tarps out that make the trunk look so full. Tomorrow, he will bring in a box of paperwork. This is part of my declutter, obviously. 

I made another call today about the dogs and one about the yard next door. Maybe this will work. 

I took a nap, mostly rested. But, I wasn't talking! He found one error in his tax calculations. So, he has his original calculation, IRS calculation, and a new calculation. He will call IRS tomorrow. ???

Just now, he refused to watch a movie with Marlon Brando because he cannot stand him. I never heard of anyone who could not stand Marlon Brando. He is not my favorite actor or even close, but I watch his movies. 

Yes, we are talking since he is through with the math project. 

Do you like Marlon Brando?

Has the IRS ever shorted you on your refund?

Do antibiotics ever make you sicker than what you have?











4 comments:

  1. Thank you for going and helping that family out.
    I don't watch a lot of movies because I don't like the actors in them.
    Hope you get to feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheryl,
      They needed help, so I help.
      If I want to see the movie, I ignore actors I don't like.
      I will only be better when I finish taking this med. UGH!

      Delete
  2. No antibiotics for at least twenty years. Bad stuff. We use essential oils and herbs.

    ReplyDelete

Okay, hoping the annoyances have gone away.