Contact Me

Sunday, August 25, 2024

One More Post--Dark Spots

 Today, Tommy found something I have looked for this past few weeks. I said I had bought dark spot remover. But, only the name, Palmer's, was what I remembered.

Here it is: Palmer's Skin Success, with Vitamin E, Anti Dark Spot, Fade Cream for all skin types. To make this last, just dab a finger on the surface of the product. My finger is barely white. I just put it on the one dark spot on right hand.

Amazon.com : Palmer's Skin Success Anti-Dark Spot Fade Cream with Vitamin E and Niacinamide, Helps Reduce Dark Spots and Age Spots, Suitable for All Skin Types 2.7 Ounce : Facial Spot Treatments : Beauty & Personal Careht hand. 

The left hand has very pale brown spots, not enough to worry with using the cream. 

I am too tired to type and think, so this is it.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the product reference, Linda!

    Gonna grab a jar (WHY doesn't it come in a handier tube? GAH!!) and and combine it with Zinc and Selenium supplements, to improve my chances of fading some age spots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sue,
      You are welcome. I know. A tube would work better. I suppose a person uses more in the pot. I use a coffee stirrer to get it out of the pot so I won't put a finger in. I figure even clean hands have bacteria. So, why keep putting a finger in the pot. It works to just get a tiny amount. I have used a plastic spoon.

      Delete

Okay, hoping the annoyances have gone away.