Contact Me

Friday, August 16, 2024

Exhaustion

 This has been a hard week, and I gave up. This will not be edited. I was taking an antibiotic that absolutely almost destroyed me. My bones, skin, muscles, and joints hurt and felt tight. I was stammering and feeling wobbly all over the house. Finally, on Friday night, I took no more. The doctor gave me something else, another antibiotic for the uti. 

On top of this, I had to deal with woman who wants/wanted to buy my car. They insist that I give them full control of my car to take it 60 miles here to their mechanic. The car is almost perfect. Yet they want to take it from me, find something wrong or make something wrong and then try to get me to lower my price. 

These exalted Christians are abusive and make a deal with me and back out. I was feeling ill from the antibiotic. We got on the interstate and she took both hands off the wheel twice going 70 mph. Her father reached over into the front seat was touching the steering, "trying to adjust it for her." He took out something in a bottle, not water, and looked me in the eye, defiantly, and tried to drink with me yelling not to do so. He said meekly, lying that it was not water. Either lying or bringing water in a bottle for juice to set me off. I had said only water, nothing else consumed in car. He likes to push the boundaries. I have met him before. His wife was the friend who died of cancer last Nov. or Dec.

She saw the car in my yard and asked me about buying it. I have not advertised anywhere. So, I was not out pushing the car for sale. 

While on the interstate, she was pushing all the buttons on the dashboard to test things. She even set the alarm. I was terrified. Yes, I did yell at her. Then, I told her that if she took both hands off the wheel again, she would put it on the shoulder, and I would drive.  I was exhausted when I got home. The father in the back seat now, told her that the steering wheel was as tight as a new car. 

They said they would have to let her husband check to oil. ???They demanded to know the last time the oil was changed. The car is 16 years old, brand new tires. You would think this was new car. They will try to get me to come down on price, no matter what is right or wrong. Men who know cars say it is fine shape and worth $6000. Maybe I should add another $500 to make people think they are getting a deal and getting one over on me. 

Between a new antibiotic and getting rid of them, I will get better.

This will be my ad:

2008 Impala LT, silver

52,303 miles

Low-mileage Michelin tires

Moon Roof

Clean interior, one small scratch side

Handles well, smooth ride, tight steering, no oil leaks, new battery

$6500 FIRM, Cashier's check

Now, to put this on Facebook Marketplace. 

Okay, exhausted, almost midnight, cannot sleep. That woman frazzled my nerves.


10 comments:

  1. If I lived near you I would buy your car...cash. What antibiotic did not agree with you? That was sure a wild ride!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tewshooz,
      I wish you lived close enough because it is a good car. Macrodantin. Wild is not strong enough.

      Delete
  2. Feel better. I would not sell to that woman at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Antibiotics usually make me as sick as the original complaint.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carole,
      It seems that way with me, too. It is so discouraging.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Urspo,
      After the antibiotic, I believe I will.

      Delete
  5. You deal with more nutcases than I ever thought existed. You need to switch perfumes so you stop attracting weirdos, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sue,
      I try hard to be tolerant and it bites me every time!

      Delete

Okay, hoping the annoyances have gone away.