Contact Me

Sunday, April 7, 2024

Identity Theft and More Flowers

 This is a horrifying tale of stolen identity. This man is committed and forced to take psychotropic drugs because he will not say he is the person he is not. 

Click Here. Impersonated, imprisoned and sectioned – man gets identity back after 30 years (msn.com) 

This is scary--

Saturday, I slept lots because I did not sleep much on Friday night. We did two things. Since the $11.98 pink petunia was marked down to $7.60, I went back for a white petunia. I still did not see the Stella d Oro. We spent a lot of time looking for the white petunias marked down. The white petunia for $11.98 was marked down to $8. Good deal. Tommy used his canes to walk and help me. Check Lowe's for lowered prices not marked on plant or a sign.

We went by Publix and bought bananas, bread. I found small cans of Dole pineapple for $1 each and bought ten, five crushed and five chunks. There were no Red Delicious apples, and I was sad. There was a Christmas display of Lindt truffles for $5.37 instead of the original price of $9.99. Just before Christmas, the Lindt truffles were bogo. That reduced price won't tempt me. 

We came home, and I deadheaded the white petunias. Lots of the flowers are ready to burst into bloom. So both should be prettier soon. 

Oh, I meant to say that Tommy used the BullseyePro to air up a tire. It is much better than the one I bought before and returned. This is advertised on TV. 

Tomorrow, the plan is to call about the mattress and base. I did place an order and called back and changed it. The salesman was a dream. When I called back about not getting what I ordered the second time around, he said coldly, "You got what you asked for!" I refuse to debate him or CS. I do not want to get upset. But, I will prevail. I asked for 'zero gravity." This bed only raises about six inches at the foot.

Around 11:30 am, I will make sure I am ready to be watchful until around 4 pm, the time it is possible to see a partial eclipse here. If there are clouds or rain, the whole four hours might not be best for viewing. So, I am giving myself four hours to catch it. 

Dinner for me: kale, yellow squash/onions, macaroni and cheese, applesauce-1/2 cup. Tommy: ham, squash/onions, kale, last piece of zucchini, macaroni and cheese. I am stuffed. 

One of my favorite sandwiches is bread with Miracle Whip and pineapple. I usually use slices. However, it has been over two years since I had a pineapple sandwich. 

Today was a cloudy day at different times. There was plenty of sun, too. Hopefully tomorrow will be at least as pretty out as this one was. 

I am ready for the eclipse, just need to make a pinhole viewer. It is a simple job. 

Check Lowe's for plants reduced and not marked down on sign or plant. Have you found any accidentally like I did?

Have you ever eaten a pineapple sandwich, one of my favorite school lunches to take? 

Did you read about the identity theft? The article skips down two or three times before it ends. 

Have you ever been a victim of identity theft?

4 comments:

  1. I must have missed an update on your new bed - you have to return it? They sent you the wrong one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One,
      Shortly after I ordered it, I called and said I wanted zero gravity one. Plus, we discussed depth of mattress and if sheets I wanted fit a 15" mattress which is what the zero gravity would be. About a week after it was delivered, I called and said the base was not zero gravity, and the mattress was not 15". When I ordered both the first time, the salesperson was so wonderful. When I called back, he was cold and denied the second call. it has to be changed because this base barely raises my head or feet. No one is calling me.

      Delete
  2. That is wild about the identity theft!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Belinda,
      As the story went on, I was more and more amazed. How horrible, and obviously could happen to anyone.

      Delete

Okay, hoping the annoyances have gone away.