Contact Me

Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Recycling Clarification + Mindless Entertainment

Last night, at about 10 pm, I posted about recycling at Publix. It appeared from the wording on the recycling bin that meat trays were not welcome in the bin.

Today, I called and the person at Publix Corporate said if the meat trays were well-washed with no residue to attract animals or insects, the meat trays were welcome in the recycling bin labeled "foam."

When I came back in the room, there was a very amusing program on the TV. It is on the Justice Channel-Parking Wars. The program is about meter people giving tickets for parking in Philadelphia. Also, these people but boots on the cars.

You can imagine the comments, screaming,  and threats. Sometimes, the city is wrong about the boots.

Just now, boots were put on two or three vans from a company that sent vans to pick up dialysis patients. The vans have over $1000 tickets for each! Lots of people are begging and demanding that the person have mercy on dialysis patients who need to go home. Like one woman said--That is a business who sent the vans. They know the rules.

I don't look for this program! It is amusing and could be addictive. One woman is screaming relentlessly, "Get out of the neighborhood!"

This will not be a habit. Do you have a mindless TV show?

I cannot imagine getting a ticket I consequently ignored!

2 comments:

  1. My guilty pleasure tv show is Impractical Jokers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anne,
      Thanks, I tried that one several times, and I am not into it at all. We all have to have a show!

      Delete

Okay, hoping the annoyances have gone away.