Contact Me

Friday, May 4, 2018

Allergies ARE Getting Worse

For those of you who believe your allergies are getting worse and allergy season is longer, you are absolutely correct.

LOVELY!

I read the article below yesterday and heard it on the news today.

Look HERE for more information. The statistics about Alaska are shocking to me.

Today and tomorrow are the Strawberry Festival, but the allergens are bothering me so that the joy of the festival would be marred by misery, even with meds.

Can you tell allergy season is longer and your allergies are worse?

2 comments:

  1. So far this year, maybe becasue of the added bnus snow strom, I haven't suffered. Now I fear late May and June will be miserable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sam,
      You are probably correct, unfortunately. Things that cause me problems have been blooming here since January.

      Delete

Okay, hoping the annoyances have gone away.