Contact Me

Sunday, March 4, 2018

To Do List for March

Image result for baby doll dianthus
Baby Doll Dianthus


Read three or four books.
I can do this in a bright light with the one scratched lens in my glasses. Plus, I should finally get my lens since I had the surgery. I am waiting for my checkup on Monday. Both eyes had little bubbles behind the new lens, so the opthamologist used a laser on those.

Hem two washcloths.
Since their hems came unstitched, I am short two washcloths. I quit using them to at least preserve them in their state of not being completely unhemmed.

Prepare to start sewing again.
This involves getting machine moved and set up, none of which I can do without help.

Return TV and swap for another.
This is another thing that requires help. The TV makes incredibly loud popping noises and scares me. It sound sharp like a rock thrown against a window. No, it's not that. I am afraid it might explode or cause a fire. No one at WM knows why it might do this.

Trade out table under TV for another.
Of course, I need help doing this, too. The present table is too short and too long.

Start seeds
No explanation needed here.

Sow flower seeds
I bought a fifty-cent packet of Dianthus (top) seeds to sow in a place I do not want to mow that still needs something. I also bought a twenty-cent packet of sunflower seeds that I am going to plant where a four-foot-square garden sat. The ground should be fertile.

There will be additions, I am quite sure.

6 comments:

  1. Who is usually able to help you do the lifting things like table/sewing machine? Are there any local seniors services that could send someone out? It really sounds like only about a half an hour of someone able to lift would make a big difference to you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The friend who did help me and housed meth addicts won't do things as much and can only do ten minutes worth, so things are left half done and out of place. So, I pay someone. No senior services are going to rearrange things.

      Delete
  2. Great list! I should make a list too. I am smocking Easter eggs. For the styrofoam eggs. Have to finish three smocked dresses for a raffle basket. Just the construction, the smocking is already done. And a crocheted scarf. I am learning lots of stitches. Then the books! Yes, I would love to finish three or four, but I will settle for one or two. And lots of Spring cleaning coming up. Easter is April 1st. ,so must keep that in mind. Thanks for the prodding! I hope you can get your list finished. Sounds like you will need some young, strong people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tana50.
      Smocking Easter eggs? That That list sounds ambitious. I forgot it was so early this year. I do have a young, and strong guy I am going to contact and pay. I hope we both get our lists completed.

      Delete
  3. I don't see:
    Rolling down grass hills
    setting fire to some sort of public building
    Shouting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. grass=hives
      fire=jail
      shouting...I can do that
      Thanks for the suggestions.

      Delete

Okay, hoping the annoyances have gone away.