Contact Me

Sunday, March 25, 2018

App for Car Diagnostics; Tulip Questions

I found this article about an app for a smart phone that does the same diagnostic tests a dealer or mechanic does. Does anyone or their brother have an opinion on this APP?

State Farm has a tent about 50x50 ft in Lowe's parking lot./ Business must be brisk.

Sunday, I awoke feeling great, almost like I was eighteen until I moved. This has been a beautiful day, full of bumble bees and wisteriaand sunshine with temps in 70s..

Last Tuesday, before the hail I brought in the two tulips I knew would be battered. I was able to enjoy their beauty until today when the petals fell off. I appears they have a structure like rose hips underneath where the petals were. It is a huge bulge and I wonder what will happen with that part. The stems are in water, still.

And, I am sneezing my head off.

Nevertheless, I am getting more done than I have the whole week. And, that is not much.

How about the efficacy of the app?

10 comments:

  1. No idea about the app and I am a fellow sneezer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anne,
      Maybe someone will know. Most of the time, I end up pulling the neck of blouse up and sneezing down my blouse. I don't have a sleeve to sneeze into this time of the year. I would rather sneeze down my blouse that into the air, even in the car. gross? Maybe. Thanks.

      Delete
  2. If the app works the way they say, it would be absolutely invaluable. I have to say though, it seems too good to be true

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kylie,
      That was my opinion. But, does it really do what it says? Maybe someone knows and can tell us.

      Delete
  3. I just googled the app and it seems that the majority of people are very happy with it. There were a few reviews here and there that were negative, and most had a reply asking them to contact FIXD directly to get it figured out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bobbie,
      Thanks. I always wonder if those reviews are fixed. This would put shade-tree mechanics on more even footing with the guys with shops.

      Delete
  4. I have the humm which is similar. Getting rid of it but I have one of those fairly new fangled cars that has a light when your tire pressure gets low, when your oil gets low and so on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barbara,
      humm? I just have to look at my tires!

      Delete
  5. Tulips never last long enough!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alex,
      I have never had tulips before. Well, I had them three years ago, I think. Every post had pictures of my first ever tulips.

      Delete

Okay, hoping the annoyances have gone away.