Contact Me

Sunday, October 13, 2024

Sexual Harassment/Carvana

 While I was at a big box store, I heard an assistant manager address a CS person as "Babe." I asked her to make sure. She said he did and often did.  I will call the company and complain. She said she tried to ignore it. I hope he loses his job! All women suffer when one man is allowed to sexually harass one woman. And, this was a black woman. He is a white man, her superior! 

I wonder how many people have witnessed her humiliation and harassment. How many young girls have seen and heard his actions and will accept it as normal. I have a BS in Social and Behavioral Science, so I can talk the talk in defense of people, minorities especially. 

Yes, I do defend men. 

Tomorrow, I will make the call to corporate. 

Mower came by today to look at the Rogue to buy. I had promised it to cleaner. They are friends. So, more car buyers than $500 cars.

Mower said he was waiting for me to get tag and title so he could buy Impala. I started thinking that a car does not need a tag to sell. So, told him I am not going to buy tag, just get a title. He did not try to persuade me. 

Carvana is so easy to use, so I am shopping for cars there. Has anyone ever bought a car from Carvana? 

2 comments:

  1. I've not bought a car from Carvana. Sounds like you said, more buyers than cars.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Belinda,
      I have seen the ads, but I know of no one who has bought from Carvana. However, there is a tower near here.

      Delete

Okay, hoping the annoyances have gone away.