Contact Me

Sunday, October 6, 2024

Respite From Car Buying

 Cooking and purposely freezing some for later is certainly a lifesaver. i cooked a large meatloaf that lasted three meals for the two of us. Plus, I put some in a tiny casserole. Tonight, we had the tiny meatloaf that I cooked just a few days ago. Tommy washed and I sliced the squash and zucchini I bought. I sprinkled with onion and garlic powders. I should have used onions! I drizzled with olive oil and Tommy microwaved a huge bowl full. Dinner was meatloaf, squashes, green beans. These were the worst canned beans ever! But, I ate them.

Today was basically a recovery day filled with sleep for me. Sleep was not often and fitful on Saturday night. I finally awoke at 4:30 pm today. 

In the night when I could not sleep, I cleaned up a bunch of clean clothes Tommy dumped on my walker that I needed to hang or fold. So, my room looks somewhat better. I also got black or blackish things ready to wash. To avoid items getting pills all over, I now wash dark items, especially black ones in the small lingerie bags. It is easier to get them ready and they don't rub against other items. Plus, Tommy  only has to pull out bags from the washer. 

I also gathered up mending, hand mending. These have collected over the months. 

Tommy was watching the Yellawood 500 at Talladega when I awoke. There was a huge wreck, worth watching cars go round and round--28 cars!  

My news feed is chock full of articles about cars not to buy, Honda cars, and things I put on my blog. Creepy! But, they are somewhat helpful. Very helpful in some cases. 

Thanks for the helpful comments from readers. 

Sleep seems to have found me again. Maybe I can sleep. 

Does nnyone live in peninsula of Florida? 

Has anyone bought a new car lately?

If you live nearby, did you go to the Greek Festival?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay, hoping the annoyances have gone away.