Contact Me

Monday, October 7, 2024

Loud Muffler, Woven Stool

We did not go out anywhere today as I was just too exhausted. I had trouble sleeping last night. Just as I was falling asleep, a very loud car without a muffler roared by. As I was falling asleep again, he roared off again. I put out a note for Tommy to wake me later and to call and cancel an appointment. 

 This is a fascinating video that can almost serve as a meditation. I would love one of these stools.

Woodturning - Woven Plywood Stool (youtube.com)

I wondered how a person could weave plywood. Now, I know. This is long and loud. Mute the sound as there is saw noise. I don't remember anyone talking, maybe at the end. The saw noise is mesmerizing when it is low. Closed Caption button has nothing.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you can sleep better tonight and muffler dude doesn’t return.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Belinda,
      This happens at least twice a day for last five years. It is a real sleep disrupter. My heart feels hit and races.

      Delete

Okay, hoping the annoyances have gone away.