Contact Me

Wednesday, October 23, 2024

Cancelled

 


I designed this photo and won 3rd place in an art contest, photo category. This was an outdoor table with a candlestick, and four candles. The box said dripless, but you can see someone stored other candles in the box. 

Today has been hard because I could only sleep for two hours last night then had a 2 hour nap this afternoon. Instead of driving across town to his bank, he drove about two miles to an annex and had to walk in. It was quick. 

This evening I cut Tommy's hair and almost did not make it. Just now, I asked him what he would say if I did not want to go. He said he was sorry I would miss going, but if I felt I could not make it, he understood. So, we will stay home. I really hate to miss the event. Missing Coletta's lasagna will make me unhappy. I have waited for five years for this. 

Today, Tommy washed a load of clothing for me, towels and such. He washed the poop from the mailbox, sprayed another coat of red paint, and put new numbers on the mailbox. Two numbers were missing, so this was necessary. The mailbox was old and banged up, regular aluminum mailbox with black numbers on white background. Now, the box is red with gold numbers on black background. It is quite striking. We use the ramp as a means of telling people where the house is located. Now, we have a ramp and a red mailbox to locate us.  

I cut my bangs, too, and I did a good job. I sat in my chair with a hand towel across my chest, no mirror, and trimmed bangs. 

He told me he would get only one pair of pants. I agreed. Then, when we were looking, he said, "What do you say we get one black and one khaki? Of course, I agreed, so he has two pair that are not raggedy and stained. 

Yesterday, I gave him a CVS coupon for $40% off a regularly priced item. He stayed forever trying to decide. I told him get anything. He called about getting a five-foot skeleton for $60 off.   He came out with Chips Ahoy. I was heartbroken because I will eat them. He also had another coupon for 40% off. He said part of the problem was almost everything had some sort of discount.

Today, he was really happy to get a car wash. It is the first for that car. He refused to wash the last car.

I was so close to calling an ambulance tonight. I keep choking. I was eating Hormel Roast Beef and Gravy, slaw, and grapes. I planned to eat more different foods. But, choking caused me to give up on eating anything. So, a trip to gastro doc is in order very soon. 

2 comments:

  1. Choking when you eat sounds really distressing. I do hope you get to see your doctor soon and he can help!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Treaders,
      My food won't go into my stomach, it gets to be too much and then I choke and cough and it tries to come up. That is when I choke. Terrifying. Thanks.

      Delete

Okay, hoping the annoyances have gone away.