Contact Me

Thursday, September 27, 2018

Happy Birthday A!

This day, September 27, 1975, I gave birth to my third child and second girl. She came breech! That hurt! Thankfully, she was only 6 lbs. 9 oz. (I think.)

One day, when she was a little over two-years-old, she climbed into the dog house. This was her second time to do this. I had to drag her out, bathe her, wash her hair, and put on clean clothes.  When she was about 18, she told me she did that so I would change her clothes because she did not like what I put on her. Little stinker.

As I was toilet training her, when she peed on the kitchen floor, I would say "uh-oh" very slowly. It was not like the quickly sounded "uh-oh" when something was spilled. She learned to voice this slowly to warn me, which was good when she peed on carpet! The older kids said  "uh-oh", too. when they saw her pee on the floor or saw her clothes getting wet.

One day, we were in a parking lot, the three kids and I. As we drove along to park, she looked out the window and pointed and said, "Uh-oh." We laughed, saying that was really a giant who peed. The puddle in the parking lot could have held more than a dozen cars. It was the kind of wet spot after a rain or shower. She is still a cutie and so funny.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. One,
      I always think so. But, I may be prejudiced.

      Delete
  2. My husband and i got a kick out of this .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ms Sandie,
      I am glad you shared with your husband. I could write a book on this child.

      Delete

Okay, hoping the annoyances have gone away.