Contact Me

Friday, September 7, 2018

Fourth Day of My Birthday Week

So, I got little done on Thursday. I had trouble sleeping for a few days, but straightened it out on Thursday by sleeping a little and was able to sleep on Thursday night, straightening out my days and nights.

Fall allergies are trying to lay me low. I had a headache for about two minutes, and it went away like magic. Then, I had earaches for about an hour and then they were okay. I think the pneumonia shot is working its magic. I have fewer sinus infections every year. But for two days, I felt awful.

I did get a cup of chocolate ice cream from DQ.

It was a frugal day as I cooked nothing, neither washed nor dried clothes. I think I ate only a cheese sandwich and four grapes.

The sun was shining, so it was a good day.

10 comments:

  1. I was bad today and ate Taco Bell(gave Hubs my taco tho. But I also ate the leftover pieces of peach while making peach jam.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you gave him your taco, what did you eat? I, too, eat the peach pieces that don't go into jam! So, that was a good thing. I wish I had a nice, sweet, juicy peach!

      Delete
  2. I am now making my rounds on my blog reads (going in reverse order)
    I hope your DQ treat was a marvelous one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most of my allergies disappeared when I stopped eating so much wheat and milk. I love both wheat and milk products but they do not love me. I hope you find a solution to minimising your allergies - allergies can be so draining.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mr.
      There is no way to give up all I am allergic to. Oh, this year they are minimized from past years.

      Delete
  4. DQ. Mmmm. I hope your allergies clear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "DQ Mmmm." is right! If I make it through October.

      Delete
  5. Sorry to read about your Fall allergies, hope they clear soon.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jan,
      One October, I thought I was going to die. I had to drop a class and failed another. Thanks.

      Delete

Okay, hoping the annoyances have gone away.