Contact Me

Monday, September 10, 2018

Birthday Week--I cannot count!

Saturday exhausted me so that I slept for 24 hours between Saturday night and Sunday night. I would stay awake for 15 minutes or an hour and then go back to a deep sleep. There was no rolling about and half sleeping. Saturday, I took no melatonin, so it was real sleepiness or exhaustion.

I did too much Saturday considering the considerable pain I am still in. I suppose I saved on gas by staying home today. Saved on food because I at so little, saved on everything that involves laundry.

In a bit, I am reheating the frozen chicken fingers from DQ, eating a salad, and putting a chicken in the crock pot. It is Monday now.

I must have forgotten how to count since my birthday in Tuesday, 11th of September. So, there goes the countdown.

One thing that is making me exhausted. I have a huge case of PTSD from the wreck. I startle at cars. Other electric carts and buggies being pushed startle me, too. I think everything on wheels that moves might hit me.  I hope this goes away soon because the sudden contraction of muscles hurts me and tires me. My skin hurts!

Oops, I did not mean to post this since I just posted my groceries. So, you can go back if you want to read what I bought.

6 comments:

  1. Well Happy Birthday Week again! This is my birthday week also, but I really don't count the week, or the actual birthday either. We are not huge celebrants, so a card from TheHub and a couple of well wishes from family members suits me fine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anne,
      It is my first week ever...lol. Happy Birthday!

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday eve! I barely slept last night, the stompers stomped from 1am to 3am. I was so angry I considered going to the 4th floor above their room and stomp the hall this morning at 6am, but since that would not be directly over their actual room, decided it is not precise enough.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nawm,
      Thank you! You could always bang on their door at 6 am. Can you complain to corporate, express your displeasure? Get a broom and bang on their floor after they quit stomping. If all the rooms have the same layout, make sure to get under their bedroom.

      Delete
  3. well, one year my daughter did a birthday "month" LOL. You can have that :) After I was rear ended by another car (11 years ago now)it took me a long time to feel comfortable with cars behind me. I was startled so easily.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One,
      Hey, that sounds okay, too. You do understand. Today, squealing tires made me cringe. The startle thing is unnerving. Glad you understand on both counts.

      Delete

Okay, hoping the annoyances have gone away.