Contact Me

Friday, June 8, 2018

Indian Veggie Burgers and Turkey Sausage Kale Sweet Potato Soup

Image result for tandoor chef vegetable masala burgers












When I went to Publix, I did as I always do. I checked out the sale racks and sale freezer space. Only one thing caught my eye.

Tandoor Chef (brand)
Authentic Indian Cuisine
4 Vegetable Masala Burgers.

One word--SPICYHOT

Ingredients:
potatoes, canola oil, carrots, green beans, bread crumbs, Bell peppers, corn, salt. green peppers, spices, turmeric, mustard seeds. I might try to replicate this one day, minus the heat.

This was pretty good except for the extreme heat. The texture was like the 'burger' had a hashbrown base for everything else.

Four veggie burgers were $1.25, not a bad price.

I tried a new soup--Turkey sausage kale sweet potato soup. It was not bad, but I would use pork sausage since it is what I have.  It had Great Northern Beans in it, too, just a few.

The guy was coming to mow at 8 am, so I got up at 7:30 and got dressed. He showed up at 9:45. He did a good job and charged me the $23 I had on me even though I was going to bank to get money. He is a nice guy overall and did a great job. I will have him back since he can walk here and this will not be a problem for him.

When I went to the doctor on Thursday, I complained of nausea. it still is with me and I have to fight to keep  from throwing up. I called at 12:30 today, Friday, and asked for Zofran. I sat at WM from 1:35 until almost 4 pm. He sent the message that I should go to the urologist if the medicine for uti made me throw up. I could scream since nausea was my chief complaint along with chills, pain, and malaise.

A trip to the PO and standing in sun to pump gas almost finished me off. I may nap this evening.

I called. Okay, tomorrow I can get med. whew.

I will not be planting anything today. I am dizzy, limp and it is 92 F. My planting will done in full sun with a rock wall nearby that has been heated for a good five hours. No thank you.

Do you like Indian food with masala seasoning? Has anyone ever had Turkey sausage kale sweet potato soup? Have you been out in a hot yard or garden today?


4 comments:

  1. I am pretty sure I would love the veggie burgers since I do like to eat hot stuff!
    Yes everything outside is hot today. I am going swimming in a little while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A pool would be sooo nice right now. I cannot tolerate the heat in food.

      Delete
  2. I love Indian food; the spicier the better.

    ReplyDelete

Okay, hoping the annoyances have gone away.