Contact Me

Monday, April 16, 2018

Happy Birthday and As of ~11 am today...

I am the mother of a fifty-year-old human being! How did that happen? I told someone who was exclaiming about my third child and how cute she was that he was the cutest baby I had of the three. She did not believe it until she saw his picture as a baby.

Okay, now the girls, both cute babies and beautiful now, are probably huffing about because I said he was the cutest baby.

Have you ever had a moment of shock when a child reached a milestone, like 21 or any other age. The other two are still in their forties. It will be a real shocker when the youngest is 50 also.

Have you ever been taken aback when a child had a certain birthday?

6 comments:

  1. Jan 2017 was a major shock to my system when my youngest turned 35 - he was then 1/2 my age!! I finally realized I was getting old(er). I've got 6 years before my oldest turns 50 - I think I'll forbid that from happening.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bellen,
      I should have thought of forbidding him getting old...lol.

      Delete
  2. It is difficult to realize how old my sons have gotten, especially since it feels like I am about their age now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anne,
      Yes, there is that. I do feel younger than I am.

      Delete
  3. I don't have kids but will say, what a milestone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alex,
      Yes, what a milestone. You know it will happen, but still, such a shock. Thanks.

      Delete

Okay, hoping the annoyances have gone away.