Contact Me

Tuesday, April 3, 2018

A World Without Peeps?

It seems the Peeps' company is in trouble. The article mentions the company moving overseas or selling out.  When Twinkies moved, the Twinkies were so awful I returned the box to the store and got my money back. These were no longer sold in two-packs. You must buy a box of twelve. Maybe it is different now. So, I suspect the same fate will befall the taste of Peeps. You can read all about it HERE. Granted, I rarely eat the whole package of four or five, but I like to know they don't go away or change. I still need a taste.

This is all I have today since I am busy.

14 comments:

  1. Well, glad I don't like them, then LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only just learned about them, and recently saw a program about how they are made.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No more Peeps? OhhhhNoooo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kt,
      What will we do without peeps? OhhhhNooo!

      Delete
  4. nothing stays the same lol,,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. laurie,
      Wait until I die to take away the peeps!

      Delete
  5. I am not a peeps fan but they do make interesting s'mores.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anne,
      I have this perverse love for peeps that does not extend beyond the first peep. I just keep eating them sometimes. I would never have thought of putting them on s'mores.

      Delete
  6. I don't like them either- I'm a chocolate girl.

    ReplyDelete

Okay, hoping the annoyances have gone away.