Contact Me

Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Coupons that expire in September

As I was passing Sutter Wines display that has been put on an endcap at Walmart right next to dairy, I backed up to look at a sheet of coupons. All five coupons expire the first part of September. So, I got a sheet.

$1.00 off KC Masterpiece BBQ Sauce
$2.00 Blue Rhino Propane
$1.00 Scripto Multi-purpose lighter
$1.00 off 2 King Hawaiian Hamburger buns
$1.00 off Bubba Hamburger Buns

I am not so sure which, if any of these coupons, I will use. A lot of the items go on sale during the summer, so I will probably hold on to them until I see a sale on something. After the Fourth of July, at least the lighters will be on sale.

There is no wine purchase required.

I am still so ill. The UTI is hanging on. This makes a month. I hope I last until the appointment May 1st. Today is a church lunch. I am going to drag myself up from here, wash my hair and go. I really need a meal instead of picking at things.

Have you noticed that coupons are having longer dates lately?

6 comments:

  1. Nice find! You should be able to score free BBQ sauce (depending on your store sales) and super cheap buns, during summer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ms Goose,
      Thanks. I will be on the lookout for sales.

      Delete
  2. Fellow former sufferer of frequent, lingering UTI's. Has your DR. ever suggested a low dose of macrobid(sp?) to be taken prophylactically?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I asked for that from my doctor. But, she refused to give me that full round of antibiotic first to make sure bladder contents were sterile. It has all been downhill from there.

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh! Feel better soon. I always forget to be thankful for how good I feel each day. I am very blessed. Sending a prayer for you and being thankful for my good health.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tana50,
      I am trying. I chalk this up to doctor error.

      Delete

Okay, hoping the annoyances have gone away.