Contact Me

Sunday, December 24, 2017

Penguins and Christmas Cards



















These penguins came from The Low Carb Diabetic in my blog roll. He got this picture from another place, so I suppose I stole them fair and square.

These are so cute! I cannot wait for an occasion to make these.  I might even eat raw carrot if I had one of these.

I went to the mailbox late Saturday and found four Christmas cards, one with a very generous gift. Thank you!  Another is from overseas. I was driving when I opened them and left them in the car, so I cannot examine it see who sent it.

It is not too late to make these penguins for your company.


6 comments:

  1. So cute. Just might have to try them altho I usually hate black, or any color, olives. Carrots and cheese are fine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bellen,
      I guess you could make them for guests and serve them on a white plate. I make and serve food I cannot stand because it is pretty, easy or other people like it. LOOKS wins on this.

      Delete
  2. Aren't they cute?
    I hope Christmas and the coming year treat you very, very kindly with more health and happiness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EC,
      Adorably cute! EC I wish the same for you--health and happiness for the New Year. Thank You.

      Delete
  3. I've seen these before; they are clever.
    Happy christmas to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ur-spo,
      Oh, so they are not as new as I thought. New to me. I plan to carry these somewhere next year. Merry Christmas to you and Someone!

      Delete

Okay, hoping the annoyances have gone away.