Contact Me

Sunday, January 28, 2024

 Dinner Sunday night was the worst ever. The squash casserole was not good at all. With it we had some chicken nuggets with bad macaroni and cheese. 

 This was a frozen entree, nasty little thing. I had one bite of the mac and cheese and four of the nuggets which had a nasty coating. I had a moderate helping of the squash casserole. I finished eating and had no satisfaction in having eaten a tasty meal. Later, I had Greek yogurt and blueberries.

My sleep habits are back. I slept none at all Saturday night, went to sleep at 1 pm on Sunday and awoke at 3 pm. ugh! Two hours sleep in 24 hours is not good.

The weather lady said it was 78F on Saturday and thirty degrees less on Sunday, around mid 40s.

It is 9:15, and I am off the bed.


5 comments:

  1. That's the type of dinner I would end up just having a bowl of cereal instead, LOL. I hope you can start getting some good sleep.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One,
      At least the bad chicken is gone. I did have something else, the Greek yogurt and blue berries. That was not much. Unfortunately, I did finish the chicken. A bowl of cereal to begin with would have been much better.

      Delete
  2. I hope you were able to get good night's sleep. Sorry your dinner wasn't satisfactory, hopefully today's food will be better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear your sleep is discombobulated again.

    There is nothing more disappointing than looking forward to a good meal only to discover it's not tasty.

    Maybe you should have had some crackers, butter, & cheese instead. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sue,
      Thanks. What else is new. I hope and am disappointed.
      That would have been better than what I had.

      Delete

Okay, hoping the annoyances have gone away.