Contact Me

Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Ads + Cat or Dog

 We ate the second helping of the pork chops and potatoes tonight. The potatoes are so bitter I cannot eat them. I asked Tommy if they were bitter and how could he eat them. He shrugged his shoulders and said, "I just eat them." Well, I could not. I sliced cheese thinly over the top and reheated them. That made the potatoes much more palatable. 

I intended to use onions over the whole thing today but ate very late. Everything happened late today! ugh

For a while, my computer had so many ads popping up. Finally, after the McAfee person eliminated all ads, I can actually read without having to scramble to delete them all the time to see the page. The person signing in from Russia was the last straw. 

Wednesday, the plumber will come to fix whatever water leak is on the floor by the commode. I would guess that the leak is the seal failing. I thought Tommy was dribbling until the damp spot on the rug was over six inches across one morning. 

We went out for a bit today. It was almost balmy at 65F. The driveway was damp, but it was not humid out. This is so much better than sub-zero temps. One dandelion decided it was spring. Midnight here and 58F. Wow! Tommy is outside barefoot and in his boxers taking out the garbage. More boxes are gone! I don't feel the need for two throws over me. It is very warm.

Tommy and I were talking, so I will let anyone register their opinion, too. If you could come back as a cat of dog, which would you choose? I chose cat. Tommy chose dog. How about you?

13 comments:

  1. the baskets for my shower, will go on any flat surface, so would be ideal in a kitchen as well

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gill, since you did not use all of them, I thought they might be used elsewhere. Thanks.

      Delete
  2. Definitely a cat. LOL I am loving the warmer weather so much more than the bitter cold we had last week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Belinda,
      So far, we only have cats. This is wonderful! I am loving the warm weather. 65F right now.

      Delete
  3. I am glad to hear that you got your computer back to acting right. I installed an ad blocker called ADBLOCK. It works like a charm! On occasion I have had to go in and turn off the adblock temporarily when I wanted to view a site.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Janet,
      I never turn it off. I just search for the same title elsewhere.

      Delete
  4. I forgot, I would much prefer to come back a cat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cat, if I could come back as one of mine.

    ReplyDelete

Okay, hoping the annoyances have gone away.