Contact Me

Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Coupon that expires Dec. 31, 2018

Daisy Regular Cottage Cheese




As I purchased Daisy brand cottage cheese, a few days later I notice a pad of coupons for Daisy cottage cheese. The expiration date in Dec. 31, 2018. 

The reason I buy Daisy sour cream is because it has one ingredient: cultured cream. Check your favorite or cheap sour cream. Likewise, Daisy cottage cheese has fewer ingredients than the rest:  Cultured skim milk, cream and salt. 

I love to find a coupon with such a distant date. I am quite sure these will be on sale around the holidays. But, I doubt the coupons will be there for long. Maybe you can find this coupon, too. Maybe there will be a Daisy sour cream coupon, too, someday. 

Do you use sour cream? Maybe for dips? Cottage cheese?  Does the brand sour cream and cottage cheese you use have as few ingredients as Daisy? 

14 comments:

  1. WE only eat Daisy sour cream. My DIL has horrible allergies and this is the only one she can eat. It is yummy too Those are great coupons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barbara,
      Check your grocery store as they were just put out near the Daisy stuff. I had noticed that some of these products had a slimy feel and left a strange taste and feel in my mouth. I set about one day to read all the ingredient labels. Since I bought this, I have never had problems. I, too, will never use another brand.

      Delete
  2. I just buy generic unless something is on sale. You're right about the ingredients though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nan,
      I find that if I eat something just because it is cheaper and it tastes or feels funny, I will eat more of something else to try to get satisfaction. So, calorie-wise and cost-wise, I am not better off.

      Delete
  3. I so miss sour cream. I have been dairy free for 2.5 years and can find other things to substitute for most dairy, but sour cream is one of those things I have never found a sub for. Eat some for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nawm,
      I will be glad to eat some for you! Do you have allergies? At a Seventh Day Adventist dinner, they were going to kill me. They assured me their "cheese" was good and good for me since it was made with cashews. I am allergic to cashews!!! So, I am cautious of subs and have to practically know the recipe so I will not be consuming something I should not.

      Delete
  4. I use Daisy sour cream. Haven't seen any coupons though.
    FULL MOON is almost here & a scar on my neck, from surgery, is much more pronounced. Hmmm :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. monica,
      Did you check WM for Daisy Cottage cheese coupons? See? I made a medical discovery! Let's keep tabs on it for a few weeks.


      I wonder if these scar creams on tv start their use during a full moon and declare a success two weeks later.

      Delete
    2. I was in WALMART today. No coupons.:( I usually go there once a week. I will keep looking.
      I always blame the full moon for a lot of things. Now I have something else to add.
      Haha.

      Delete
    3. monica,
      The coupons were with the Daisy. Maybe they will put them out soon.

      Delete
  5. My scar from gallbladder surgery is bothering me today Maybe it is the full moon thing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barbara.
      It is quite possible! Since the scar is more than on the surface, I would say you could test this hypothesis by determining what occurs on subsequent full moons.

      Delete

Okay, hoping the annoyances have gone away.