Contact Me

Saturday, July 21, 2018

BP, lbs., MD, ac, etc.

When I went to the cardiologist on Thursday, the nurse was shocked at my bp--94/52. I was not. It has been lower in the past. The doctor mentioned it, too.

When I weighed at the doctor's, I was shocked that I apparently lost 7 lbs. in the last few weeks. I suppose that eating only two slices of bread each day has something to do with the loss. Today, I have only had one piece. Maybe I will not eat the second piece.

In order to see if his scales were same as ones I usually weigh on, I went to my doctor on Friday just to weigh, and I have lost 9 lbs.! Since I lost the last two pounds in one day, I will probably not lose anything for a day or so.

The doctor's diagnosis was atrial tachycardia. Apparently, it is not too serious as he wants to see me in a year.

I sold the old ac for $10. It will cool a smaller room adequately when the filter is cleaned. When the guy came with three others to pump water from the basement, I told them they could buy the ac for $10. The reason I mentioned it is someone had to move because it was in the way of the entrance to the basement. And, it was for sale.

Friday, I found a penny. In the last two weeks, I have found a dime, and 3 pennies, one each at three separate times. So, that is 14 cents altogether.


8 comments:

  1. Good going on your weight loss! My weight usually goes down in the summer because I am not very hungry in the hot weather. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tana50,
      Plus summer fare includes more fresh vegetables. The only thing I did was decide to only eat 2 pieces of bread each day. It has varied between 4 and 0 pieces. I am trying to keep this up.

      Delete
  2. Well done on the weight loss!

    It's a good thing the cardiologist is happy, things are looking up ever so slightly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kylie,
      Thanks. Considering he first said the right side of my heart was not firing, he better be happy.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Urspo,
      LOL...good long laugh. I am so relieved I can find no fault with him. I really like him! But, thanks for the informed opinion.

      Delete
  4. I have SVT (supraventricular tachycardia) it's not too serious. I just take atenolol for it and rarely have problems now. I guess bread is very fattening! good for you on cutting it down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One,
      He said he did not want to give me meds since my bp goes so low sometimes. I want to go back when my heart is racing, since this can go on for days. No only do I not eat the bread, I am not consuming (most days) whatever I was going to put on the bread.

      Delete

Okay, hoping the annoyances have gone away.