Contact Me

Saturday, September 21, 2024

Lead in Cinnamon


Lead in Cinnamon 

I am appalled. Now, the three bottles of McCormick's cinnamon go back to the store. 

Friday, we went to Sam's, found no electric carts. As Saturday dribbled away, I became angry and we left. We bought lots of school supplies for organizing. Tommy has learned to use these plastic organizer envelopes with plastic flap and snap. Plus, he bought an expandable file. I bought several things myself. We bought two coats to donate this Christmas. I found a sequined knit hat, hot pink with black gloves to go with the pink puffy coat I chose. I picked out a gray coat that was waterproof with fleece inside for a boy. 

My lemon and lime trees died, so got the money back for one. I have no idea why they cannot find the sale in the computer. No, I did not keep those receipts like I should have. I did get Amdro fireant bait and some weed killer that won't kill St Augustine grass, just weeds in it. 

I had eaten breakfast late, so thirty minutes later, I ate a chunk of meat to tide me over. Tommy did the same. We bought nothing to eat that trip. 

The day was a failure because I wanted glasses! But, we got some things done. 

For dinner, I had a salad, then a small plate of baked zucchini and Brussels sprouts. Tommy had a large plate of something. Forgot

I am going to use olive oil I flavor myself instead of bought dressing with all the stuff in it that I don't want. I put olive oil in a bowl and put half a dozen or more spices in it. Then, I put my shredded chicken in the bowl, stirred, and dumped on bed of greens. I need to make up a bottle of this. I shredded cheddar cheese over the top of the salad. 

Friday night at 12:00, I awoke, startled by the TV. I wondered if I had slept all night in my recliner. Tommy had to remind me. I went to sleep in the recliner about 9 pm. I thought it was noon when I saw the clock on 12:00. Never mind it was dark out! I went to bed without flossing or brushing my teeth. When I remembered, I got up and hung wet nightgowns and panties. 

Friday was not a great day for my goals. But, on Saturday, we will try for glasses again. Plus, I still have a list to finish. Nothing went right in any of the stores, and it was a frustrating day all around. 

I ordered a cherry red rain jacket that is long. I am excited. 

Thankfully, Saturday will be nice weather. 

Have you ever had a disappointing day with annoying employees that maybe still was salvaged? 

Do you make your own salad dressing? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay, hoping the annoyances have gone away.