Contact Me

Sunday, September 22, 2024

"Hello, Tommy, a female is calling you..."

 Tommy was in the kitchen and did not make it back to answer the phone. He doesn't mind if I answer it, but by the time I figure out he is not coming and lift this chair, then my body and get around things, it is too late. So, I sat and someone left a voicemail.

"Tommy, a female is calling you. I have been looking at your numbers and I am confused. Can you call me and help me figure this out?" 

I had heard it when she left the message and urged him to listen. He deleted the voicemail and the telephone number! I wanted to check the number and see if it came up as a scammer. In no way do I think this was something he was doing or would get involved. 

Tommy thinks I can look on the internet to see if this is a reported scammer number without the number. I think his blood sugar is too high. 

Has anyone received a call like this or know of anyone who has?

2 comments:

  1. I get calls every day that I don't know. I do not answer if I do not know the number. Some leave a message on home phone and others leave a text on cell. I delete them all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we all get those. I delete so much communication, but they are mostly generic. Have you gotten one announcing the sex of the caller, designed to get you to answer?

      Delete

Okay, hoping the annoyances have gone away.