Contact Me

Friday, May 10, 2024

Resolved



 Last night was filled with furious storms. Today, the sky and small clouds were so beautiful. It was amazing. 

Now, I hear the aurora borealis can be seen this far south. Amazing! 

One item at a time, I am knocking out phone calls and things to do. Today, I started the process of officially firing my endocrinologist. They are giving me all my records. Then, I will tell them I am going elsewhere. Plus, they have overcharged me. Medicare will contact them if they keep billing me this amount. Plus, doc must return monies I have paid him that was not correct. 

I could finally do this after we got satisfaction for the broken walker. Handling several controversial matters at once is too hard for me, tires me so. The owner of business owner told us about four months ago, he would contact the company that produced the walker and supplied it to his business. Finally, I contacted the company and the owner had never contacted them even though he said he was waiting to hear from the supplier. He was insulting to us on phone and in person. 

When I say 'broken,' I am talking about the rod that goes from handle to wheel diagonally. It snapped! If the event had made him fall onto the break, he might have been gutted.

One cleaner cancelled Wednesday because her other job down here cancelled. Then, the other cleaner who I thought was coming Saturday is not. Tomorrow will be set aside for decluttering food--cans and otherwise.

I had a good nap today, and am ready to go back to sleep. 

Looking in the mirror is something I never do...lol. Today, I did with barely anything on. I am soooo fat! Disgusting.

Have you seen the aurora borealis since it is so far south? 


7 comments:

  1. We frequently get to see the Aurora borealis here, but even so, last night was my first time. Three of my kids made a night of it, and went to the beach to watch since it was so warm here. My neighbor and I had tentative plans to go to a viewing spot, but we both dozed off. At 11:00 she called me to go outside and look straight up with my phone on night mode. I then rushed to her house (we're on farms so she's a bit far) and watched on her driveway for a bit so she could help me take pictures. When I came back, another son and I drove to the main road to get a good view. with no trees. (No streetlights here.) It was amazing. I am glad we didn't drive anywhere else since we could see so much in our own property!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meg,
      That sounds fun and exciting. We could get onto the interstate and drive straight north for guaranteed view. However, Tommy does not drive that well at night. Last night, I was too shaky and sleepy to go out to yard and try. There is still tonight.

      Delete
  2. The northern lights were so beautiful! My sister posted some to my FB page. I was too tired to go outside last night. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Belinda,
      I have seen some online. I was not up to going out, either. We both need to just get up and do it and not fall outside! Okay?

      Delete
  3. My cousin in New Zealand posted glorious photos of the pink sky. I haven't even tried. It's probably visible but there's just too much light in Sydney.
    I think we all feel less than our best selves if we are overweight but disgusting is a hard word. I don't think you deserve to use it on yourself

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried to see something, anything...lol. clouds.
      There is no helping the way I feel about myself.

      Delete
  4. I didn't see the Northern Lights other than the wonderful photographs on many of the news outlets.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Okay, hoping the annoyances have gone away.