Contact Me

Saturday, May 25, 2024

Dizzier Saturday

 I am worse today. Dizzier. Malaise. Sleeping more. Having to monitor Tommy more. 

This morning, I did not go with him to pharmacy. He went along in the afternoon and forgot to get my antibiotic. 

Now, it is 5 pm and he is letting his blood sugar go lower and lower. So, I refuse to go with him or him go alone. 

This morning, my chest was tight, hurting when I breathe. I am coughing. Covid test is neg or something. I may have in my loopiness may have done it wrong. Second one, I did not read soon enough. 

I was going to grill burgers tonight, but will fall for sure. I cannot stand to put them on stove and cannot trust Tommy to cook them. So, I want a Whopper. 

It is hard for me to drink enough water now. I have to force myself to drink water. I know that will help with the sinus problem. Typing is a chore that I do not do very well...lol. No telling what I may write. 

Tommy paid $150.00 for another monitor to stick on his arm. Total bill for him was over $700. Between pharmacy and Medicare, no one is claiming they dropped the ball with Medicare paying for part of this amount. 

So, need to go get my med that he did not get when he went to pick up his. And, a Whopper is in my future. 

Tonight, we are making potato salad. YAY!

Big Bust on Med and BK run:

Walgreens pharmacy was closed at 6 pm because it was Saturday. So, no meds.

At BK we ordered two Whopper, Jr and two fries for $5.99. We brought drinks. We drove to the park. Fries had no salt. We can do without salt. My Whopper Jr. had no cheese and had onions and catsup. I ordered Whopper with cheese, tomato, and lettuce. Tommy order no pickle or mayo. Neither got what we wanted, but we were eating each other's sandwich, a complete screwup. We left the pleasant park, took it all back. We came home and ate, finally. 

I saw they had Hershey Pies, so got one of those. They discontinued these once and now they are back at more than twice the price. Since I have barely had anything to eat all day, I will not beat myself up over the sandwiches, fries without salt, or pie. 

We saw a car Model A, Tommy said. We found it and flagged it down. Guy was nice and had restored it. He told us where he lived and invited us to drop by ad look at it better. I think we will. 

Eggs are on to boil, and Tommy is peeling potatoes. We will have sliced tomatoes with this for a meal, maybe tomorrow. Maybe with lima beans and some meat.

2 comments:

  1. yikes both of you don't sound well. I am sorry to read this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Urspo,
      He just has low blood sugar. I have no idea what I have other than sinus problems. Thanks.

      Delete

Okay, hoping the annoyances have gone away.