Contact Me

Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Storing Eggs

 When I cannot sleep, I watch videos. I have never seen eggs stored this way. Plus, the eggs I have heard of storing had lots of vinegar. The utensil used to seal the jars is new to me. You will see lots of chickens. This maybe be the video with rabbits and ducks, and one cat. Have you ever seen eggs stored like this? Have you ever seen the utensil that seals the jars? Click HERE This video is from Azerbaijan.

Wednesday, because of my right knee hurting me, I cannot walk without walker. Even then, touching my foot to floor is excruciating! Plus, the trip down and then up the ramp was worse than walking on a flat surface. Walking on a slope, like a slight hill has hurt me since knee surgery. I just hope I don't fall before it gets better since my knee won't hold me. 

Today, going to get ads and gas was our trip out of the house. I knew when Tommy was pumping gas, he was fiddling around longer. As it turns out, he could only pump $10 of gas. He pulled out the receipt. Somehow, someone used a prepaid card, and then never pumped gas. It turned out he paid only $38 for gas and got $10 'free.' 

The only thing preplanned for the 4th is potato salad for me and baked beans for Tommy. He cannot find the hamburgers at this point, so maybe just the chicken for the 4th.

Are you aware of this method of storing eggs? 

2 comments:


  1. Do the videos help return you to sleep?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Urspo,
      Yes, the ones I watch--mostly. Or, either I just need more time to be exhausted.

      Delete

Okay, hoping the annoyances have gone away.