Contact Me

Monday, July 8, 2024

Monday and Trees


Today has been weird. Granted, I slept late, but we both have been drowsy all day, napping at the drop of a hat.  I heard snoring and looked at Tommy, slack-jawed and sound asleep. It would last from three to fifteen minutes, then he was wide awake. Tommy never missed Jeopardy, but today he said he went to sleep during final Jeopardy. Once I was in bed for my second nap, I wondered if something was seeping into the house. But, I went to sleep mid-thought.

We are going to buy one of the tiny chain saws and Tommy will cut the part of the dogwood that has died. Hopefully, we won't hurt ourselves. He is strong and steady, so it should be okay.  We have a plan. 

I did things but have no idea what I did. We went nowhere even though we need bread and pimientos. Tomorrow, we need to go to pharmacy and to The Pig. 

The call about the dogs was forgotten amongst other calls I needed to make. Tomorrow, I promise. 

I fear I have to cook tomorrow! Rats! 

Do Your Research Before Planting One Of These Trees That Might Ruin Your Yard - Explored Planet

Do you have any of the trees on this list? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay, hoping the annoyances have gone away.