Contact Me

Saturday, June 29, 2024

Planet of the Apes, Saturday, and Trump Wishlist Project 2025

 Friday night, we discovered saw four Planet of the Apes movies were showing. Three were last evening, lasting all night. So, we watched them until almost 5 am this morning. I had only seen the original. I refused all these years to watch the others out of order. Then, after sleeping most of the day, or trying to sleep we watched the fourth this evening. Now, I am anxious to see the others. 

When I saw it on the onscreen tv guide, I wanted to see it but Tommy told me we did not get that channel. I made him try. Yes, we can now get that channel since I lowered the cost while getting 25 new channels. 

We rushed to the pharmacy, boiled eggs, boiled corn and got back in time to see the last POTA movie. Today, it cooled off considerably and rained. Tommy does not have to water. We did ot go back to the dealership as planned due to our 'busy' schedule today. 

Cleaner called that had not come this week. She is coming tomorrow, thankfully. 

Meg, I reread the post where I was talking about Tommy having two walkers and how he beat up furniture and walls with the larger one inside. The walkers both have wheels, so we won't be using the skis or covers to solve that problem. The house is carpeted except for kitchen and bath, so no way to use either to improve his experience. Outside, concrete, asphalt, grass, and the ramp are not conducive to skis or covers. So, those two are absolutely not the solution to any problem. 

Project 2025 - Wikipedia

Project 2025 Mandate for Leadership The Conservative Promise

2025_MandateForLeadership_FULL.pdf (project2025.org)

This pdf is 900 pages. Pick a subject you would like to read if you cannot plow through this. Presidentially appointed people will take the place of elected officials in most cases. 

Dinner--slaw that was lettuces and cabbages among other things. It was not good at all. I ate it because of it was good for me. Next was corn on the cob, barely above room temp and would not melt butter. Small piece of ham that was barely warm, cold when I finished it and too salty. Tommy heated it all as I said. Otherwise, it would be boiling from the microwave. But, the temperature was not the problem. Tomorrow, I will cut the corn from the cobs and freeze maybe two portions for us for later. 

For lunch today, I had a whole can of tuna with three mashed deviled eggs, MW, and celery. It was delicious. 

Have you seen all the Planet of the Apes movies? 

Any plans for the 4th?



6 comments:

  1. I are talking about the old ones or the new ones? As a boy I loved the 'POTA" movies; I bet they haven't aged well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Urspo,
      We saw the first four. I enjoyed them immensely.

      Delete
  2. I've not watched the Planet of the Apes movie, but my Dad did when they came out on tv years and years ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Belinda,
      I would highly recommend, not only the first, but at least the first four. I saw the first one only and at the movie theater.

      Delete
  3. I've not seen any of the Planet of the Apes movies.

    Your tuna for lunch sounds good.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jan,
      Watch them in order so you understand the rest. It is so wonderful. Rent it.
      It was delicious. But, I won't eat tuna more than once a week.

      Delete

Okay, hoping the annoyances have gone away.