Contact Me

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Tire Report and Sugar Report

As I related yesterday, the tire was flat last night. I called the tire guy and he sent someone over to see about it. Thirty minutes later, they found the culprit, a brand new screw. Well, it was newly picked up by my tire. It was not a flat-head screw. The head was rounded and not worn off at all, just worn shiny.

My spare did not fit at all. It was put on there last year, and I drove home on it at night and then to tire place the next morning. So, they took my tire back to the shop, repaired it and brought it back and mounted it. This cost me $30, a real deal considering two trips involving two people both times and two ten mile trips.

My first call to them was at 9:20 and I had a repaired tire on my car by 10:22. (I looked at the phone record.) I was pleased with the timeliness of their service. Usually, shops are very busy before holidays or closed.

A study from the 1960s indicated a connection between sugar and cancer. It's about time someone revealed that this information has been covered up for years by a sugar research.

7 comments:

  1. $30 is a great deal! I'm glad you got it fixed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky to get it fixed! The last nail in my tire required a new tire.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you got it fixed so fast! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CC,
      The thing is, they were so busy when I went out to pay for it. You would think with that kind of service, they just had nothing else to do. Happy Thanksgiving to you.

      Delete
  4. One of the great medical scandals is being revealed the sugar industry was purposely misleading folks about the dangers of sugar.

    ReplyDelete

Okay, hoping the annoyances have gone away.