Contact Me

Sunday, November 26, 2017

Crazy Friday That Spilled into Saturday

Before Thanksgiving J and I made plans for her to come here Friday morning and help me. She worked well for the first two hours, even though she took five smoke breaks in a smidge over two hours.

She was starving, so I made her a pbj sandwich. That fixed her for a bit. Then, she declared she just wanted to walk to bf's work. I cajoled her into working.

Then, we went to turn in Christmas Child boxes at Chic-fil-A. They told me on Monday I could bring them in on Friday and then refused to take them...sigh. So, we got chicken sandwiches with the free coupons I had and drank cold Cokes from home. She said she felt so much better.

At some point her bf called and said to bring his debit card and phone to his work north of town. We were south of town. So, we went there. She went inside the office and got him because she had to see him. He came to the car fussing at her. I was disgusted and said I had to go and told her to close the door and started slowly backing away.

He screamed at her to get out of the car. She got out with me backing and told her she could not come back to my house, to just stay with him at work. I got out of the car and told him she had the kitchen blocked where I could not get into the kitchen or to sink and I could not pick it up myself.

He started screaming and yelling at me, telling me he was going to call the police right now if I did not leave. He said I could not come to his job and harass him. Yeah, he is in parking lot doing all the screaming. He said no one would help me because I was so.... or something...cannot even remember. I do not recall saying no one would help me. He just stood there jabbing his finger in my face, saying how he was going to have me arrested. He is crazy. I did not raise my voice once or tell him what a useless human being he was.

I appealed to J to come back and she did after he kept telling her no. That encounter really shot my already tired nerves and body.

Then, I had to go back south of town. They are living beyond their means and he is using his debit card to buy lunch!

One the upside--she got two bookcases emptied and moved. One already had food in it in the kitchen. The other was moved into the den and accumulated stuff, not sure what. So, when we/she got them both situated in the kitchen, she put food in both. Some of the items are just empty canning jars. I now have a place to put my crockpot when it is not being used instead of it sitting in the way on the counter!

I feel so sorry for her. We sat outside for a bit while she smoked. The day was very pleasant and she seemed so different than the frazzled, frightened person she was with him. I had her empty about two gallons of dirt into another pot. I found potatoes sprouting on Wednesday and again on Friday. When the sprouts turn green, I will plant them.

He called and told her to wait at the road in front of my house so he did not have to see me because he did not want to get into it with me. I told her where he could hear that he would be in my yard and would be starting it, not me, and that I would call the police to him for disturbing the peace and cursing and threatening me.

He is a loud talker. He was angry he had to see me and even angrier that he had to come to back yard to get stuff because he had worked all day. Well, so had she. He pulled the wagon of stuff and spilled it and was cursing her for not helping keep the load on. She should have watched, but didn't. All the way to the car he was berating her. She just kept walking in front of him and the wagon. I was humiliated for her.

I was pleased with what she did and had no money in the bank to pay her because I bought the printer. She laughed and said she could take it back. Before he came to get her, I took her to store and bought her some cigarettes. I had that much money, I hope. He called screaming because we were not at my house, for her to get back right NOW. Well, I was showing her the Christmas lights downtown. She had wistfully said, "Oh, I have to get him to go home this way to show him how pretty it is." Then he called screaming. At that point he called about us not being home.

That night, I hurt all over because of fibro and felt mentally stressed. I had cooked Wednesday, gone to Thanksgiving Dinner, and sat in WM for hours to get the cheap printer. I could not sleep until 8 am Saturday morning and awoke at 5:15 on Saturday evening. Saturday night I was up for a long time. But, since I was still exhausted, I did sleep well and am not sleeping Sunday, too.

I know he told his work boss that I came up there causing trouble, but I will be able to talk with the guy and tell him how it was. I know this was disjointed, but I sort of forgot all of the drama.

We have a good time. She saw Jello with fruit in it in the refrigerator and was laughing and was saying how she almost ate it when she put the cokes in. We got it out and ate it, sat and laughed because it was so good. I fed her kisses when she was down and depressed. I will keep chocolate from now on the cheer her up and energize her...lol.

I wish murder or maiming were not so against the law.


3 comments:

  1. Oh Linda! I just cannot understand women like J who give up all their power and become practically slaves. I am both sorry for and mad at her. How sad and frustrating! Please be careful with this guy. I know you have a brave heart but, sociopaths like these can be dangerous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. T'Pol,
      It hurt my heart to see her scurry like a kicked dog and jump out of a moving car. I, too, am sorry for and mad at her, my exact thoughts. Oh, I am afraid of him. Thanks.

      Delete
  2. I feel so bad for her! I know she just feels trapped. Where else would she go? so she feels she has not other options. How would she have gotten his phone and debit card to him if you hadn't driven her there? Be very careful around him.

    ReplyDelete

Okay, hoping the annoyances have gone away.