Contact Me

Friday, October 27, 2017

Recipe: Chicken and Bacon

As I was reading other blogs, I came across Frugal Things Every Day and a delicious recipe. Well, it sounds delicious. Have you ever made this recipe?  I would be cooking this right now if I had chicken breasts in the house.

Even crispy bacon is difficult to break into small pieces. I have found that using kitchen scissors is absolutely the best--fastest and easiest--way to get bacon into small enough pieces.

I use the blog to store recipes I want to make.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, does that sound good. Also looks like a very informative blog. We have a small local grocery store that sells chicken tenders and wings for .99 per pound. They don't always have them but I am going to check them out tomorrow so I can make this recipe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. carol,
      Don't spend the money. Just cut boneless, skinless chicken breasts into strips. You could even cut strips from chicken breasts with bones. The rest could still be put in a pot for soup. I won't be buying chicken tenders.

      Delete
    2. Oh, 99 cents per pound. Yes, I would buy them at that price!

      Delete

Okay, hoping the annoyances have gone away.