Contact Me

Sunday, September 17, 2017

Why Me? (NOT a lament) Just WHY?

Is there anything you know about me that would make you think I would be receptive to the Church of Scientology information? Why would they want me? I have no money!

Before I read the last packet, I asked exbf if he had ever gotten anything like I had. He hadn't and was quite interested in taking it home to read. He has no memory of that conversation or taking it home. Today, I got another packet of information.

Someday, I will read it. Not now.  I have never read Scientology information, so this will be an extreme curiosity driven read.

Sluggy  has a new giveaway that is fabulous as always.


Your turn
Have you ever received an unsolicited mailing from Scientology? Any clues why I received this?

10 comments:

  1. Jehovah's Witness__all the time! Scientology not so much but I have gotten a couple of mail outs from them. They go straight in the recycle bin unread.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anne,
      I never get Jehovah's Witness mail. That would go straight to the trash. However, I just want to read this to see what they have to say. Thanks.

      Delete
  2. It is possible that someone you know, or who knows of you gave them your details. They are always on the look-out for new conscripts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EC,
      I suppose so, but if it was done by someone I know as a joke, I sort of like it. After this I will send the mailings back or contact them to stop. I would not make a good conscript anywhere, anytime, especially not for Scientology. Thanks for the idea.

      Delete
  3. I don't get Scientology mailings. What I get are Cremation Society mailings telling me I need to pre-pay for my own cremation. I find that a bit creepy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vicki,
      Yes, that is creepy to get Cremation material in the mail! Prepay? Thanks. I never would have thought of that.

      Delete
  4. I am considered Evil in their eyes, so they leave me alone. I am glad .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Urspo,
      This is the last piece of trash from then. So, you are evil? What makes them think I am not? lol

      Delete
  5. At our old house, we used to get an occasional JW. Thankfully since moving, we haven't had any.

    ReplyDelete

Okay, hoping the annoyances have gone away.