Contact Me

Monday, September 25, 2017

I am going to make this pumpkin!

How to make a super cute pumpkin from canning jar rings!


As I was cruising around the internet, I found the cutest pumpkin made of canning jar rings on Little Vintage Cottage. I totally stole this picture! I could not contact her. Maybe someone will tell her. I just hope she is not angry. I am not stealing. She has many cute ideas on her blog. You can find the instructions for making this on her blog. She said people make this pumpkin with 24 rings, I like her version with 12 rings better. Cute?

10 comments:

  1. I thought it was adorable. I saw it on her blog, but I am not going to make one. Aversion to spray paint on small surfaces

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anne, you could leave the canning jar rings unpainted and use washi tape or scrapbook paper to cover them, that would be super cute too!

      Tania

      Delete
    2. Anne,
      Aversion? Why? I will have newspaper on the ground or table and have on old shoes and clothes.

      Delete
  2. Hi Linda! I am totally fine with you using that picture since you included a link to my post :o) I'm so glad you liked it, I hope you have good luck with yours! I'd love to see when you are done!

    Tania
    Little Vintage Cottage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since I cannot post on here, I will take a pic and have friend help me send it from Android. I didn't think you would care. I would never post something without attribution.
      and, for some reason, I could not send an email. I think it is sooo cute.

      Delete
    2. Tania,
      I saw others that looked like they had pasted ribbon on the ring.

      Delete
  3. Love it! I will go check out her blog.

    ReplyDelete

Okay, hoping the annoyances have gone away.