Contact Me

Thursday, September 21, 2017

2000th Post and another Ball Jar Hack

This blog is a little over ten years old. There were months at a time when I did not post because computer was broken, being repaired, or I could not get into my blog. When I first started, no one even visited my blog. No one commented. Then, ten people came to my blog one day. I was ecstatic...ten people...lol.

Not being able to use the Kodak picture program has hurt me, maybe not the blog. The person who was going to teach me how to use Paint had not. I will not use Picasa or whatever it is. They own your pictures, and once you do not use their program, they remove your pictures from the blog.

Plus, I have no chickens to write about. And, I cannot post a picture of the one I have. And, I have not planted anything. The interesting things for my blog really need a picture.

This is a milestone, but what does it mean? I am not sure.

I was looking around and thought of another hack for the applesauce cup I wrote about yesterday. (Actually, you can just as easily scroll down just below this post.)Yogurt could be in the bottom of the jar with granola in the top. It seems there could be other applications. Maybe if you wanted to heat chili and put cheese on top, you could put the cheese in the cup. Crackers could go in the cup and not get soggy from the chili.

Sometimes, I don't want the cheese microwaved on top of the food because I  want cheese shaken onto  the hot food. Maybe two snacks could go into the setup, like strawberries in the jar and crackers in the top.

There are instances where one food will make the other soggy. I am quite sure you can think of your own examples. What two things would you put in the jar and applesauce cup?

8 comments:

  1. 2000th post? That is amazing and definitely a milestone, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read earlier where you mentioned rehoming Dominique...if you decide you still want to and can't find a local person, then I will gladly take her. She will have a good home here. Congrats on 2000 posts! I don't know if I've gotten there on my 10 year old blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MamaHen,
      Sure, you are close. She is yours. Email me and we can discuss it. I have had to have J feed her for the last four days.

      Delete
  3. May there be 2K more and then some! Good for you !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. URSPO,
      Thanks. Hopefully, it won't take me ten years to write another 2,000.

      Delete

Okay, hoping the annoyances have gone away.