Contact Me

Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Bugs/Insects/pests in the Grocery Store

Several times at Walmart, I have noticed pantry moths in the dog food and birdseed areas. One day, there were about 20 moths flitting around the dry dog food. Of course, these are being spread to other bags that did not have a moth problem. These will get into packages without food. Eventually, they can be in the grocery area of the store. GAH!

Have you ever noticed pantry moths in your store near dog food or anything?

5 comments:

  1. good lord I have never heard of such moths let alone seen any in a store. I don't want no bugs in the store thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Urspo,
      Thirty years ago, I went to convenience store a few blocks from me to get a loaf of bread. There were dozens of roaches all over the loaf. INSIDE! I looked at other loaves--same thing. Needless to say, I left without bread and never bought anything except maybe a coke, nothing I could not wash off.

      Delete
  2. I see that being a huge problem . Did you bring it to management's attention? Not that it would do much good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw it as a huge problem, too. No, because nothing would not be done.

      Delete
  3. Thank you for your post. This is excellent information. It is amazing and wonderful to visit your site.
    buy branded food online in pangani

    ReplyDelete

Okay, hoping the annoyances have gone away.