Contact Me

Sunday, October 7, 2018

A Great Deal



Do you remember when I bought the Veggetti Spiralizer? Well, I took it back shortly thereafter. After looking at the gadget, I decided that the handle to turn would keep me from using it. So, I returned it.

On the Internet I found the one that is electric powered (Veggetti Power) and set my sights on that even though it was right at $40. At Walmart  Saturday night I saw the electric one and decided to get it, leaving off something else.

At the register I used a card where I had returned something without  receipt--about $16 on the card. So, I did it. When I owed about $4 more, I asked the clerk how much the Veggetti rang up, I was surprised--$20, just a tad more than the manual one. I am pleased as punch that I found this. It was not even marked down! I got the last one.

I have carrots, potatoes, apples to try this out. Tomorrow, I can get zucchini and squash. I am excited and cannot wait to try this.

Do you do a Happy Dance when finding something you really want so cheaply? What good bargain have you found lately or ever?  Do you love a happy accident? Do the Happy Dance with me?

6 comments:

  1. I love when I find surprise deals . I usually use a veggie peeler to make my zoodles . Let us know how it works

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ms. Sandie,
      I was shocked and grateful. My hands cannot manage the veggie peeler for long.

      Delete
  2. You scored! I love getting something for almost nothing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anne,
      I was so excited. It was such a surprise!

      Delete
  3. "I have carrots, potatoes, apples to try this out. Tomorrow, I can get zucchini and squash. I am excited and cannot wait to try this."


    Enjoy using it!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Okay, hoping the annoyances have gone away.