Contact Me

Sunday, February 4, 2018

Tax Breaks for Pet Owners

Cats for pest control, guard dogs, and other animals can get you tax breaks. My chickens kept insects under control. I will have to remember this when I do get more chickens. There were grubs eating my grass roots until my hens took over. They cleared the grubs out completely to allow the grass to reestablish.

I don't think chasing dust bunnies counts or keeping your feet warm at night.

Do you have a pet who could possibly qualify for a tax break for you? What does your pet do?

2 comments:

  1. I am laughing. Sheeb eats, poops, sheds and gets in my way, but she is always there as a huge companion. Is there a tax break for petting?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anne,
      Compost, garbage disposal, hair for knitting, Comfort dog? Works for me!

      Delete

Okay, hoping the annoyances have gone away.