Contact Me

Tuesday, February 6, 2018

How Monday Went

Since I had trouble going to sleep, I just slept until I awoke Monday morning...10:35. Immediately, I started calling. The first call took me 1.5 hours and I was not happy with the results--government agency.

The Water Dept. adjusted my bill by ~ $40. Power Board noted on bill. Happy dance

Got supplies done at Lowe's.

Friend cannot do favor in time, but tomorrow.

Bank account--balance obtained. The missing check came in!

I picked up only part of trash because I forgot to take a bag. One item was cigarette pack like J smoked.

Church activity dates noted in day planner after calling both.

I washed my hair about noon.


go to Com. on Aging--question, sign papers and shredding papers done
call Water Dept. done
call Power Board done
go to Lowe's done
Call friend to do a favor done
pick up trash in my yard almost
pay for internet at ATT office
go to bank  done
call gov't agency done
go to courthouse
call church about lunch dates  done
wash my hair  done

Rolled over to tomorrow, two things:
go to courthouse to purchase tag and get Homestead Exemption. I just did not get everything done in time and was very tired. Where did the green text come from?!

Pay internet. ATT office claimed the could not help me. Ha! I thought I got rid of the green.

I stopped by the hair dresser that I forgot to get the telephone number to call. Still don't have number but can find it on internet. She was not there. So, that is for Tuesday. 

2 comments:

Okay, hoping the annoyances have gone away.