Contact Me

Thursday, February 15, 2018

I Could Have Bought Candy

I thought the $5 coupon from CVS expired on February 19. Luckily, I looked at it and saw February 15 was the expiration date. So, I got myself down to CVS. I needed one thing. Chocolate was what I wanted but not what I needed.

When I got to the OTC section and found my item, I could barely walk to the front. When it was rung up, the cost was $15.03. After the coupon, I paid $10.03. SCORE!

If I had waited until the 15th, that $5 coupon would have bought a lot of marked-down Valentine candy.


6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Anne,
      They certainly helped my budget this time.

      Delete
  2. I have two bags of the stuff I am willing to sell you cheap.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. urspo,
      If it is chocolate, you have a deal.

      Delete
    2. mostly those pasty chalky hearts with red writing

      Delete
    3. ueapo,
      Conversation hearts are just awful. You cannot give me that stuff. No thanks you.

      Delete

Okay, hoping the annoyances have gone away.