Contact Me

Friday, November 10, 2023

New Cardiologist

 I could not believe the cardio office called and pointed out I missed my appointment I had last Tuesday. Yes, I did not go. It was at the doctor who said he did not know what doctor could help me with my swollen left leg. He told me it was my 'size." No, that is not right.

So, when she called asking if I wanted to make another appointment, I said 'yes, but not with doctor name. She said, "I see he is treating you for venous insufficiency." Well, that was a surprise. So, I have an appointment with a nurse practitioner. This appointment should yield better results since I will see a nurse practitioner. 

Tonight, I baked the $1.99/lb bscb. There were nine breasts, so nine or more meals. I had green beans, slaw and half a breast that I chopped and used bbq sauce. Tommy had slaw, green beans, and a salad. We usually each eat half a chicken breast which we did tonight. 

The road in front of the house almost got wet today. So, it is supposed to rain enough to measure on a rain gauge--0.005 inches of rain is the forecast. It has been dreary out and was about 60F today. But, the pollinators are going crazy over the lemon tree. 

I slept 8.5 hours last night and woke feeling well. The only thing I did differently was go to bed early--3 am.

This weekend we will be chasing Ziploc pint freezer bags bogo. Seriously, we have no plans. What are your plans this weekend? Are there any veterans in your family or life?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay, hoping the annoyances have gone away.