Contact Me

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

I want some black furry ones

These are not to be found where I have shopped. I am suffering without them. What is this? Earmuffs! I don't like the flat things that people wear around the head. I want furry earmuffs that are on a plastic band that can be extended for comfort and fit.

The new style that are flat hurt my ears. I want my ears warm, not flattened. Also, who wants her hair flattened against the back of her head? Not me.

The ones I bought over twenty-five years ago were destroyed. I liked them. The furry part was gathered over and around the wider round base. There was a hollow place, sort of where ears had a little room.

So, my ears will be cold today if I go outdoors. My plan is to call stores and ask if these are available before I have to go inside the store.

Do you use fluffy earmuffs, the furry kind? Or, do you like the flat kind that fit behind the head?

6 comments:

  1. I've been wanting some of those kind too. Tired of my hair getting all flat from a stocking cap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One,
      So true. Plus, if I wear a stocking cap for five minutes, my head hurts. I found some on the internet, but they have a very wide cloth band over the top which is not adjustable.

      Delete
  2. Good luck. I hope you find some which suit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EC,
      I have things to do Wed and Thurs, but Friday I will make a few calls before driving around and struggling to shop. Thanks.

      Delete
  3. Found some on Amazon but they start at around $10. Have you checked the kids dept? Or maybe even a dollar store? It's going to be nasty, cold winter weather so I hope you find some soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bellen,
      I had looked on Amazon and found some even cheaper, but they did not look like anything I wanted. No, I just decided this morning I had to have earmuffs. It was so cold it made my ears hurt even with a scarf on my head. I will buy some as soon as I find them, even if it is 95 degrees because it will be winter soon...lol. I have to return something to Dollar General, so I will look then. Thanks.

      Delete

Okay, hoping the annoyances have gone away.