Contact Me

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Comments ???

Some days on some blogs, I cannot access and use the comments part of the blog. Yesterday and today, it was and is impossible to respond to Nan's comment. It drives me crazy. On other blogs I cannot get the comment section to come up. Drives me crazy! I think I spent about an hour trying to respond to her comment. Finally, I typed one four-letter word that took me five minutes to type. I was just exhausted when I finished.

That is the most often and consistent problem with my blog and other blogs. Does this happen to anyone else?

6 comments:

  1. No, can say that this is an issue for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't had that problem either, but that would be frustrating

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One,
      It wastes so much time. Several times, I have tried to answer other people and get nowhere. Those people probably think I am a jerk for replying to everyone else but them. thanks.

      Delete
  3. I cannot 'comment' when using my Ipad, the computer is fine. Haven't figured that out yet but need to as I'm seriously considering getting rid of the computer. I can take the Ipad with me and use it. It frustrates me and I can imagine as a blogger how frustrating it must be for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bellen,
      The Ipad is extremely handy for carrying about. Hopefully, you will figure it out.

      Delete

For the present, I am taking comment moderation off the blog.