When I passed the tiny bowl of vinegar and Dawn, I noticed it was dry. Later. As I lay down to talk on the phone, one landed on my nose. ack! I slapped it to try to kill it. That hurt. They all, all two, went away.
After I hung up the phone, I gasped because a fruit fly went all the way to my throat as I breathed in. I gasped and coughed until I suppose it finally went down. Hopefully, I am not allergic to fruit fly protein. I have always had a fear of swallowing a bug. It has happened when I was outdoors, but never safe inside.
Pears are ripening at a rapid rate. I just hope there are no swarms.
Singers at night often swallow huge bugs, so I am grateful it was only a fruit fly! I cannot imagine swallowing any larger flying insect!
Don't try this at home.
Have you ever swallowed a bug flying around? Okay, have you ever deliberately swallowed/eaten a bug?