Contact Me

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Frozen Food Month


Sign in to see details and track multiple orders.
 

Now, is the time to stock up on frozen foods since this is Frozen Food Month and frozen food is on sale. I could only get three bags of Pict Sweet vegetable in the freezer. Next week, I will buy three more bags, and eat those the same week.

I bought Brussels Sprouts, Field Peas, and something else. Whatever the third item is, I don't want to have to catch half the food in the freezer as it tries to escape.

Pict Sweet frozen food is delicious.

I may purchase lots more and dehydrate it. All the sorting, cutting, washing and blanching is done for me.

Your turn
Have you found sales on frozen food this month? Do you buy frozen food? What frozen food do you buy most often.

8 comments:

  1. No sales yet on what I buy frozen which is only vegetables and Pickt Sweet is my favorite - chopped spinach & broccoli florets are ususally sold out so I buy 2 when I find them, but also sweet corn, cauliflower, & brussels sprouts.

    Hubby buys frozen blueberries as they are cheaper than fresh. I don't like blueberries. Have thought of freezing strawberries but I eat them all fresh in season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bellen,
    You have a year-round strawberry season? I have to eat mostly imported. Local ones are nasty tasting. I am sure you will find sales on frozen food soon. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda - we have local strawberries starting in January, main crop now thru March, and some till early May. Husband has some plants in pots that produce a few each week during the season.

      Delete
    2. Oh, Thanks for the explanation. I need to fill my strawberry pot with the plants I bought.

      Delete
  3. We have only had tomato paste, stewed, ketchup and salsa on sale here. I guess we have a glut of tomato stuff here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sonya Ann,
      We have not had tomato products on sale. But, new ads come out on Wednesday. We will see.

      Delete
  4. I buy my frozen veggies/fruits from Aldi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tlc,
      I remember. Do you buy frozen or buy them and freeze them?

      Delete

Okay, hoping the annoyances have gone away.